Full Mouth Reconstruction Norwalk, CT
Full mouth reconstruction refers to the process of completely restoring all of the teeth in your mouth. Full mouth reconstruction, unlike a “smile makeover,” is a necessary series of procedures, rather than an elective surgery. Full mouth reconstruction is needed when: teeth have been lost, teeth have been injured or fractured, teeth have become worn as a result of acid-erosion or jaw pain is present due to bite problems.
For more information about a full mouth reconstruction, or to schedule a consult with Dr. Corino, please use our Contact Us form below or call our office: Norwalk Dentist Office Phone Number 203-854-9565
Get the smile you’ve always wanted!
Dr. Corino can use a series of treatments to redesign your smile. Contact us today to schedule your consultation!
Procedures Involved in Full Mouth Reconstruction
Every patient’s full mouth reconstruction is different and, therefore, requires various different procedures. Usually, full mouth reconstruction requires multiple office visits and some amount of healing time. Dr. Corino will determine which procedure or combination of procedures is necessary to restore and rebuild your perfect smile. Dr. Corino will also refer you to other dental specialists if needed. Some options include:
- Teeth cleaning (prophylaxis)
- Crown lengthening to prepare tooth structure for possible dental crowns or bridges
- Surgery to reposition the jaw (orthognathic surgery)
- Contouring of the gum tissue
- Reduction of natural tooth structure to prepare for dental crowns, bridges, and veneers
- Placement of temporary restorations to get you used to your new teeth or bite adjustment
- Placement of permanent restorations such as dental crowns, porcelain veneers, inlays/onlays, or dental bridges
- Braces to move teeth into the ideal position for reconstruction
- Bone or soft tissue grafting to increase the stability of your teeth or dental implants
Patient Reviews: Full Mouth Reconstruction
This reviews section is in progress. Please visit the Patient Review form to leave a review about your full mouth reconstruction experience with Norwalk Dental Arts. Call our office if you would like more information: Norwalk Dentist Office Phone Number 203-854-9565.