First Prosthodontist Visit
Dental Consultation in Norwalk CT
Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. Occasionally, treatment can be done the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan will require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
For further assistance with any questions, please use our call our office: Norwalk Dentist Office Phone Number 203-854-9565
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Your referral slip and any x-rays if applicable.
- A list of medications you are currently taking.
- If you have medical or dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
For a map and directions to our Norwalk CT Prosthodontics office, please visit our Contact Us page.
- All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation visit.
- Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to surgery (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.)
- Let us know if you are on any medication (i.e., heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.)
- Please make sure you have pre-registered for your visit. You may download, print, and fill out our online forms or arrive at least 15 minutes early to complete your forms in-office.
If your dentist or physician has taken x-rays, you may request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office for your consultation. If additional films are necessary, they can be taken at our facility.